Give your employees the best care.
Change their lives.
Our new website is currently under development – Please watch this space!!
Employees are a companies most valuable asset. It is only sensible to make sure that all possible is done to provide them with the highest sustainable, quality care. If workers are troubled with ill health, or other stressful circumstances, they will not be able to give their full attention to any demanding task. In addition, apart from good employment practice, no company can function effectively if there is a high incidence of ill health between its workers. At Solidity Occupational Health, we believe that our occupational health service will assist to minimize social and health problems for your staff so that they can render a good quality service to your company. Consequently, this will minimize exposure to health hazards not related to their primary illness.
Does your company comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act?
Call us at +27 (0)81 023 5497
Health Calender 2019
South African Health Awareness Days 2019
Corporate Wellness Events – Please contact us with any queries
- Diabetes Awareness & Screening Events
- Chronic Disease Awareness & Screening Events
- HIV Awareness & Events
- Female Wellness Events
- Cancer Awareness Events
- Wellness – Healthy Living Awareness
- Drug Abuse in the Workplace Awareness
- Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace Awareness
Occupational Health is a multifaceted discipline controlled by many different pieces of legislation,
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (No. 85 of 1993) – OHSA
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (No. 130 of 1993) – COIDA
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act – (no 75 of 1997) BCEA
- Labour Relations Act – (no 66 of 1995) LRA
- Mine Health & Safety Act (no 29 of 1996)
Please contact us for any Corporate Wellness Events
In progress – keep watching this space
Professional Registration Corporate for Occupational Health Practitioners in South Africa